Welcome to the OFFICIAL blog. So hop on in come for the ride we’re all on this together. If you wanna know about me and who I am check out the About link above….
But I want to start this first post off by talking about the kitchen essentials you’ll need for this journey. It’ll make your cooking experience easier, faster, and go smoother.
- Cutting Boards. A couple of them like a wooden another plastic like ones for fish, meat, and poultry gotta be careful with cross contamination!
- Mixing Bowls. You’ll need it for of course mixing ingredients together and mise en place meaning “everything in place”.
- Tongs. For gripping on meat and poultry, searing, and grilling.
- Chef’s Knife and Paring Knife. A MUST!! That’s self-explanatory .
- Rubber/Fish/Pancake like Spatulas. Just have it okay!
- Salt & Pepper. Main ingredients for flavoring.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons. Will help especially for baking everything needs to be precise.
- A set of Wooden Spoons. I collect all types of wooden spoons…..You need them all! The flat and curved ones the most.
- Pots/Pans. If you don’t already have this you’re lost. Then what will you have to cook?
- Colander. For draining food such as pasta and veggies.
- Spoon. For tasting =)
So pretty much those are the basics. I did not mention a lot more, I can go on and on with this list but at the moment it’s what I could think about as the top of the top essential kitchen tools that should always be on hand in the kitchen.